1. *To enter*: Beginning 1:00am. GMT on June 21st, and ending 11:59 p.m. GMT on June 30th, 2011, (the “Competition Period”) access the Campingninja application page on the Facebook Platform at http://www.facebook.com/campingninjapeople. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned by email address to that Facebook Account. All on-line entries must be transmitted and received by 11:59 p.m. GMT on June 30th, 2011. The draw will be made at 12:00pm GMT on July 1st, 2011.
Campingninja and Facebook are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or any entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, postage-due or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Competition, or in the announcement of prizes/prize winners/finalists; or (vii) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms and denial of service attacks). If for any reason the Competition cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, or if the Competition is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Competition and reserves the right, but shall not be obligated, to select the winners from among all non-suspect entries received in each category as of the date/time of such termination/cancellation or modification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry/voting process or who votes using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE COMPETITION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. Multiple entry: Any person is permitted to enter multiple times but can only win a maximum of 1 holiday.
3. Valid entries submitted by the dates and times set forth in Rule 1 will be eligible for the drawing on or about the day indicated in Rule 1. Proof of mailing, e-mailing and/or registering does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and agree to waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this promotion. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. The Draw: Winners will be determined in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The drawing will be conducted on or about the day indicated in Rule 1 by an independent judge whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Competition. Entries will be eligible only for the Time Period stated in Rule 1. Winners are only eligible to win once during the promotional period. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received over the competition time period. Winners will be notified via Facebook on or about the drawing date. Prize winners may also be posted on Facebook, Campingninja.com and in the Campingninja newsletter and may be announced by news release. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
5. Prize: One (1) prize will be awarded to an eligible entrant. The prize is: A 3 night trip to stay in a pre-erected Euro style tent at a choice of 12 campsites throughout the UK. The prize is provided by Campingninja and Keycamp Holidays and can be taken at one of Keycamp Holidays UK Escape Campsites ( Beddgelert , Bracelands , Cashel , Glenmore , Low Wray , Great Langdale , Holmsley , Roundhill , Tamar Lakes , Roadford Lake , Wimbleball Lake or Spiers House ). The prize includes tent accommodation for 4 people (any combination of adults and children as long as at least 1 adult is there). If you are a family with 3 or 4 children there is a possibility they can be accommodated too subject to bed availability. The holiday must be completed on or before 22 July 2011 or be taken on or after 31 August 2011 and completed on or before 08 July 2012, subject to availability.Winner and guests will be responsible for all travel to and from the campsite. Personal Insurance (optional), Car Breakdown Insurance (optional), the Equipment Damage Waiver (optional), car, petrol and spending money are not included in the prize. The holiday is offered as a prize package and as such, may not be exchanged for cash, as a package or for the parts therein, may only be taken at the times stipulated above, and is not transferable.
6. Prize Value: The approximate retail value (ARV) of all available prizes is £175. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded in any form. Pound amounts are expressed in G.B. currency. Prizes are non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed. This promotion is being offered by Campingninja Ltd and Keycamp Holidays. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which do not sponsor, authorize or otherwise endorse Campingninja or this promotion
All prizes will be awarded according to these rules and distributed no later than June 29th, 2011 provided they are claimed in accordance with these Rules.
7. Use of information: Campingninja Ltd may use their names, voices, likenesses and/or biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation.
8. Eligibility: This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over who has a Facebook account.
9. Sponsors: Campingninja Ltd., East House, 109 South Worple Way, London, SW14 8TN; Keycamp Holidays, Hartford Manor, Greenbank Lane, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 1HW.
TAKE ME TO THE COMPETITION - I WANT TO ENTER
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Campingninja™ and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for verification of your eligibility to participate in the promotion. Please direct any questions or comments regarding this promotion to Campingninja Ltd.